The Electron Wallet is a user-friendly desktop wallet with support for transaction history, encrypted contact book, gift codes, payments, cold-wallet capabilities. The MobileCoin desktop wallet is available for Mac, Ubuntu, Redhat and Linux operating systems. Check out all of the releases on our GitHub.
Show Me the Code
- Desktop Wallet: MobileCoin Desktop Wallet implementation
Guide For Mac OS Users
If you’ve already downloaded and set up your MobileCoin desktop wallet, learn how to add funds here.
1. Allow downloads from mobilecoin.com.
2. Open the MobileCoin Wallet installer from your downloads folder.
3. Drag the Wallet icon into your Applications folder.
4. Double-click the MobileCoin Wallet app in your Applications folder.
5. Allow your Mac to open the app.
10. Choose an Account Name if desired and click CREATE ACCOUNT.
11. Click SHOW SECRET ENTROPY. Save your Secret Entropy in a secure location and click I HAVE SECURED MY ENTROPY.
12. Confirm that you have secured your entropy, or go back to view it again.
13. Set a Transaction Pin and a minimum MobileCoin amount for pin-activated transfers.
14. Click SET PIN.
Welcome to MobileCoin Wallet! Now you’re ready to add some money to your wallet!